We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Program Manager/Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
• Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
• Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Cognizant's implementation methodology
• Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
• Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
• Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
• Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
• At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 5 years of professional services or technical consulting experience
• Hands on Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
• Client facing and project management experience
• Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
• Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
• Functional testing development
• One of the following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
• An advanced degree is a plus.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 07 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website