The Information Risk Management (IRM) is a global team that is responsible for ensuring all security risks pertaining to business delivery and Client engagements are managed end to end. The team engages on a frequent basis with business leaders to identify, analyze and mitigate security risks. The team is also the primary touch point between the Corporate Security Group and Business teams, while supporting the business on Client security requirements and compliance.
As a Senior Manager in IRM (Information Risk Management), you will be part of Corporate Security Group and facilitate security requirements for Cognizant EU office(s) and its clients.
· Manage security and compliance risks in service delivery for key verticals and communicate with Business teams to understand all critical security requirements and risk scenarios.
· Engage in IRM program for the key accounts: define control framework; identify and evaluate risks; understand business context and prepare reports and recommendations.
· Coordinate with Incident management team during incidents and support investigation of security breaches.
· Perform annual Security Risk assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with Privacy Officer and Legal Team members.
· Manage External ISO 27001 audit and coordination with auditors: plan out audit schedule and charter for corporate functions and coordinate with all internal stakeholders towards preparation.
· Assess, prepare and ensure all IT systems, policies and procedures fully comply with Cognizant ISO 27001 SoA, security laws, rules and regulations.
· Engage with different stakeholders: external auditors, customer visitor, business leaders and corporate teams, such as HR, legal, IT, etc.
· Conduct reviews to assess the service delivery control environment and evaluate adherence to client identified contractual requirements, Cognizant policies and standards.
· PCI-DSS related activities including the identification of compliance gaps, the development of remediation plans, scan, PCI certification, documentation, monitoring compliance status, and ultimate attestation of compliance.
· Support business team during deal pursuit:
ü Communicate and discuss with customer security team an understand security requirements
ü Create security solutions and negotiate for security contract
ü Review solutions to determine compliance with customer security requirement
ü Define the control framework in accordance with the customer requirement
ü Compliance monitoring
ü Handholding to offshore and business team
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 24 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website