Cognizant Job - 32425774 | CareerArc
  Search for More Jobs
Get alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Company: Cognizant
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics

Description

We are looking for Citrix with  AWS workplace for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.


Responsibilities

  • Should be able to lead and manage the citrix and aws workspace

  • Must be able to manage, monitor and maintain Citrix XenApp infrastructure, including XenApp servers, delivery groups, NetScaler, delivery controllers, and related components

  • Ability to deploy virtual applications to end-users using XenApp and other tools

  • Ability to install & configure XenApp-hosted applications, troubleshoot and remediate application issues

  • Support of user experience consistency and environment integrity

  • Having AWS workspace knowledge is good for long term as customer is migrating  60 – 70% Citrix environment to AWS workspace.

  • Resource must be equipped with below AWS skill sets.  Resource will spend 40% in AWS work to begin with and remaining 60% on prem Citrix BAU activities.

  • knowledge of AWS - Not necessarily hands on experience, but knowledge around AWS RBA, MFA, Administration, etc.

  • Some level of shift from Citrix to cloud based workstation knowledge.

  • Knowledge on AWS administrative things, Role based access, Cloud strike (intrusion agent)

  • Knowledge Specifically - Server based model in cloud, knowledge of building custom based persona

  • Access management



***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.  Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.


**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.


Employee Status : Full Time Employee

Shift : Day Job

Travel : No

Job Posting : Jul 13 2020

About Cognizant

Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.

Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.

Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.

If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.


 Apply on company website