Client Service Executive – Life Sciences
We are seeking a Client Services Executive to be actively involved in continuing to grow our Life Sciences Business Unit's footprint and assist the Client Partner in growing key accounts. In this role, the Client Services Executive will balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requires working with and leveraging a top-notch client management and consulting team. The individual will be responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling Cognizant's emerging services. The Client Services Executive will support the Client Partner in achieving “trusted advisor” status and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
The Individual Will Be Expected To
- Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the Client Partners' review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan
- Relationship Management: executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner
- Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Client Relationship Management; engage with CXO, VP and Director level clients
- Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP's.
- Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy.
- Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities.
- Engage the relevant internal Cognizant teams and service lines team for developing solutions.
- End to end account management including account forecasting, budgeting, operations and overall P&L
- Handle risks and issues related to the account, including delivery oversight
- Create and present account QBR presentations and executive status reports
- 10 years + experience in a senior-level consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role within the Life Sciences industry
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities
- Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets
- Experience closing sales our business with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
- Ability to grow into having a senior executive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Proven leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, strategic and critical thinking and ownership
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website