• Work in an Agile squad, alongside the Cloud Operations and Engineering team to create new security capabilities in Azure environment.
• Work with Security Solution Architecture to develop and implement technology solutions aligning with Enterprise Security Architecture frameworks and standards.
• Provide technical leadership and security consulting to Cloud operational and project teams.
• Provide direction for security performance, capacity and overall security architecture solution for business projects and internal infrastructure projects.
• Participate in project delivery, embracing the Agile methodology and associated toolsets. Create, manage and integrate software to secure public cloud environment.
Develop solutions that can support large capacity and scale reliably, in a 24/7 environment.
Be the primary source of security review for the Cloud Engineering team.
Experience in recommending security best practices for operating and developing infrastructure and services in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
Experience in perform security assessments for cloud migration engagements
Experience with application and service monitoring tools and techniques.
Collaborate with the Information Security Assessments teams to better understand and remediate the test findings coming from related security testing
Collaborate with Information Security Analysts and Incident Responders to ensure that all the preventative, detective, and responsive actions are functioning
Collaborate with the Information Security Penetration Testing team to perform offensive security tests against the cloud platforms.
Collaborate with the Information Security Vulnerability Management team to enhance the network scanning, and cloud service provider configuration scanning
Strong project management skills, including excellent presentation development
Expert in writing detailed solution specifications, diagrams, best practices/standards documentation, operating procedures, test plans/test reports, etc.
Excellent communications skills, capable of working with cross functional technical and business teams and varying levels of management, in a professional manner.
3+ years security experience in cloud architecture or engineering.
• Must have experience with Azure cloud solution engineering.
• Experience in matrix agile development practices.
• Experience developing or remediating risk assessment content.
• Experience with HashiCorp suite of tools – especially Terraform and Vault.
• Experience with Azure Log Analytics, Security Centre, PIM and Sentinel.
• Strong hands-on experience in building and maintaining Linux infrastructure
• Must have working knowledge of Git version control.
• Knowledge of, or hands-on experience with security technologies such as: NGFW, VPN, IPS, vulnerability management, WAF, DDoS mitigation, PKI, key management, IDAM, DLP, UEBA, SIEM, endpoint security, threat intelligence.
• Must have experience in engineering container security solutions for AKS.
• Must have hands-on experience in API and microservice security.
• University or College Diploma in Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have:
• Industry recognized IT security certifications (CISSP, CEH, CISM, GSEC) or Cloud Security-specific certifications (CCSK, CCSP, Azure).
• Familiarity with GDPR, PCI and OSFI compliance.
• Scripting experience using either Shell, Perl, Python.
(This position is remote till Covid-19 situation subsides)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 23 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website