Role & Responsibilities
• Work very closely with Data Governance Lead, and other teams members to execute the Collibra Data Governance Implementation and Integration Use Cases. ·
• Complete project analysis, design, development, and implementation deliverables
• Develop functional specification for easy development
• Develop technical specifications, processes, and documentation to produce required data deliverables.
• Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues
• Configure and Standardize Application UI screens to display customized form
• Develop BPMN Workflows using Eclipse EDI
• Using API's and JAVA classes and scripting for Workflow development
• Developing application interface workflows using scripting and out of the box REST API's · Build and Develop Integration Strategy based on Data and Applications.
• Develop Mule Flows for integration various application such as Salesforce, Service Now Informatica, IBM Products etc.
• 3 years or more of operational or technical experience in data stewardship and data governance implementations
• Experience with one or more of the following: data scanners, data dictionaries, data warehouses, reporting or system extracts, metadata, business semantics, Big Data.
• Strong knowledge in Collibra DGC Operating Model, Administration, and Mulesoft using Collibra Connect
• Implementation experience in working with Collibra Java API's using Mule ESB AnyPoint Studio
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1CollibraPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website