Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant's Digital Engineering practice is looking for Enterprise Architects to provide high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain. You are a trusted advisor, responsible for providing an approach for the overall project. As a subject matter expert, you will drive technology discussions and analyze the existing architecture for gaps in addressing business needs. You are a thought leader-comfortable challenging the status quo to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Locations preferred but not limited to: Denver, Tampa, Chicago, Charlotte, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco/Bay Area, Atlanta or NY/NJ
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Digital Engineering: Well-designed software transcends digital technology, going beyond the fulfillment of basic requirements to focus instead on human needs. Within Cognizant Digital Engineering, we help clients develop software products that transform human insights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. We also work with our clients to scale their native cloud applications. Using insights from the lived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replace traditional service strategies with engaging, precise, and direct digital applications. Designing great software is vital to success in the digital economy—and we understand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
- Provide high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including: Web and Mobile applications, eCommerce, Application Programming Interface (API), Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Marketing Campaign Management and Analytics
- Lead transformation initiatives such as Cloud native solutions, DevOps, advanced analytics, intelligent automation, Micro services architecture etc. (depending on your area(s) of expertise)
- Collaborate with Product and Solution Managers on technology roadmap
- Collaborate with solution engineering teams and architects to ensure synergy and consistency across solutions (in terms of technology and architecture)
- Help evaluate and make decisions on technologies, tools and overall technology strategy
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance front-end teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- 8+ years overall development and architecture experience;
- Sound development and architecture experience building RWD, SPA and PWA applications using Front End technologies (React/Angular).
- Experience designing and building excellent mobile, web, intranets, internet, microsites, mapping and social media applications using the latest in web technology (React JS, React Native, Express, Gatsby, Graph QA, HTML 5, Angular JS etc.).
- Architecture experience in Microservices API.
- Working knowledge of design patterns, development, packaging into Docker/Kubernetes and deployment.
- Experience with Microservices related platforms like APIgee, Jhipster, Swagger, SonarQube etc. Strong knowledge on API management (Layer7, Apigee), Security (authentication, OAuth, API authorization)
- A deeper understanding, Domain Driven Design, Transformation approach (best adopt Replatforming vs Modernization), application performance (both frontend and server side), provide solution to use best UI and backend frameworks, Load balancing etc.
- Database proficiency, Data modeling, persistence, Synchronization, Offline Availability, Indexing, data caching and analytics; Migration of data and files from existing CRM, ERP or custom applications to the Cloud platform. Includes development of a solution for data migration, reconciliation, technical architecture development, mock/production migration preparation & execution.
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || San Francisco, California, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 15 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website