Senior Embedded Linux application engineer
* Experience in Linux system programming and networking(includes IPCs, Process management Memory management etc.)
* Expiring in board bring up (porting Uboot, Linux kernel, RFS)
* Experience in development of BLE profile based application
* Knowledge on Linux kernel internals, IP protocols and Interfaces
* Experience in Yocto build system, makefiles (preferably cmake, Auto-make utilities)
* Experience in version control tools (git), defect tracking tools, and peer review
* Azure DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
* Experience in Debugging tools like GDB
* Experience with full software life-cycle development
* Experience in OTA agent development for embedded Target (preferably SW update)
* Experience any of the IoT platforms (AWS, AZURE etc) and Protocols (MQTT, AMQP).
* Responsible for the design and development of software for embedded applications.
* Develop and implement the embedded solution that is designed within the given budget and time
* Interact with Linux kernel and integrate new device drivers
* Porting of the UBOOT, BLE stack and other applications
* Improvise the solution after consulting with the clients.
* Should have good architectural skills - design/implement for performance, modularity, and portability
* Discuss with client to understand the expectations and requirements
* He should be a good team player, as well as, should be able to work independently
* Should be able to deliver quality even under stressful conditions
Exposure to the development on NXP i.MX target platform
Exposure to the development of device drivers (I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website