Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a GRC Specialist / Architect, you would work with Information Security organization assisting in automation of the compliance assessments/ GRC process into EGRC tool to improve the GRC functions within the Organization:
• Archer Portal Administrator and team lead for the project Requirements
• Development of use cases, building and debugging program according to design specifications
• System testing of Archer
• Build and test system interfaces
• Participate in QA review and audits
• Meet Stakeholders, conduct workshops for data gathering
• Document gaps and best practices that can be employed
• Playback and confirm understanding
• Gather acceptance criteria
• Identify Potential issues and risks in the project, highlight to project manager/ clients and take corrective / preventive actions
• Prepare necessary documentation validate, approve and sign-off.
* 8+ years of overall experience in designing, implementing and supporting Information Technology requirements for clients
* 2-3 Years of Archer Development expereince must with Strong Functional Knowledge.
* Strong knowledge in building Data feeds and consuming Webservice
* Reports and dashboard building
* Archer Server maintenance
* Experience in Implementing Archer Use case (Policy Management , Incident Management, Enterprise Managementetc..)
* Supply recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development/architecture of the Archer platform.
* Plan for upgrades and patching across testing and production environments of Archer platform.
*Provide effort estimation based on the business requirments.
*Production Support Activities. Knowledge in SDLC process recommended and Agile Methodology
* 1+ years of work experience in defining business and functional requirements for e-GRC platform automation (e.g. RSA Archer, BWise, OpenPages, Agiliance)
• Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
• Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
• Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
Education and Certification skills:
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
• 1+ Industry standard information security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.)
• Indepth knowledge in .Net and SQL
• Information security professional certifications provided from (ISC)2 and/or ISACA organizations
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 31 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website