Client Leaders/Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
This individual will be expected to:
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship.
- Manage accountability against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of Cognizant in the account relationship and in the industry.
- 15 years + experience in a consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role within the Life Sciences industry
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels
- Experience presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential
- Prior experience managing a client P&L of at least $35/40 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- MBA degree
- In depth understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
- 5+ years of experience managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- Ability build and sustain CxO relationships
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Strong executive presence and gravitas
- Demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website