Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant is hiring an MES Recipe Authoring Engineer to join our MES Centre of Excellence. This Global MES Centre of Excellence (CoE) team provides MES strategy, best practice/standards development, deployment, management, and operational support across the pharma/biopharma supply chain. The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of MES deployments and configuration with specific experience in MES Recipe Authoring. You will be the subject matter specialist and facilitate expansion of system functionalities to meet the digital transformation goals of our organization. You are comfortable challenging the status quo- providing thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies. Excellent opportunities exist for career progression within this expanding global team.
Locations preferred but not limited to: Chicago, Charlotte, NY/NJ
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant IoT: Intelligent, IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we engineer industry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things—but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
- Create Business process flow diagrams for different processes areas like Weigh and Dispense, Solid Bulk Mfg., Bio-tech and Packaging
- Master recipe authoring /configuring in MES system following S88 standards
- Create equipment Status diagram
- Develop validation test cases and perform testing ( IQ,OQ, PQ)
- Interface testing between MES and SAP, LIMS, Historian / Equipment's like Weighing Scales, Barcode Scanners, Label Printers etc.
- Test, validate and demonstrate Master Recipes.
- Prepare Training material
- Train site users/Business SMEs.
- Support site SMEs and recipe authors
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field; higher degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in MES system (Rockwell FTPS/Werum/etc.)
- Hands on experience in Recipe and Workflow Authoring ( W&D, Mfg., Packaging )
- Knowledge of MES Integration with SAP, LIMS and Historian/ equipment
- Hands on experience in configuring master data and equipment in MES (FTPS/Werum)
- Hands on experience in execution and testing of recipes end to end.
- Previous experience playing an active technical role in a large MES deployment program for Pharma Manufacturing site
- Skilled in trouble-shooting interface or integration issues between various manufacturing systems
- Understanding of Industry standards like S88, S95, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11/ ERES
- Exposure to System validation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships and drive successful results through partnerships and across departments.
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || Chicago, Illinois, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 15 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website