Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
"Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
Project Planning & Setup:
- MS Dynamics developer
- Job Summary Bachelormasters degree with a technical background Proficient in MS Dynamics AX 2012D365FO technical design and development Proven experience customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience 8 yrs
- Required Technical Skills Microsoft AX
- Nice to have skillsNone
- TechnologyMS Dynamics
- Bachelor or masters degree with a technical background
- Proficient in MS Dynamics AX 2012D365FO technical design and development Proven experience customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX Proficient in Microsoft technologies
- RDMS SQL and objectoriented programming including NET C X Experience with Multithreading
- Workflow SOAP WS Knowledge in Enterprise Portal
- SharePoint Reporting Services Bottomline Management Reporter
- BISSAS Connectivity Studio Service Management Axtension OCR IDMF SKG
Must Have Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- MS Dynamics-Axapta
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 10 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website