• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in simple or understandable terms
• Experience with Dassault / ENOVIA / eMatrix CAD Connectors
• Experience with AutoCAD, recent versions
• .NET, C#, VB.NET, AutoCAD object model, Visual Studio, recent versions
• Test new releases of CAD Tool(s) and Connector(s)
• Development of Connector Test Scripts
• Development of Design Specifications
• Consulting with clients and staff to improve procedures
• Project management experience
• Troubleshooting skills
• Problem solving skills
• Agile methodologies, GitHub, Jira
• Software installation building skills, PRISM Deployment
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as; Export Control, 21 CFR, etc.
• Experience with other CAD Tools like: Revit, Inventor, Altium Designer, SolidWorks, NX
• Programming AutoLisp / Visual LISP (vlide) programming/Scripts / VLX, for AutoCAD Customization related to AutoCAD Connector
• AutoCAD menu/ribbon (cui), profile / workspace configuration and deployment
• Windows 10, Linux OS's / MS Office
• Languages: 1st English, 2nd's German/ Spanish
Work closely with customers to understand their business process and provide them best solution.
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required, including the ability to interact with technical and business users at all levels.
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 03 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website