This position may be filled at these alternative locations: Kansas City, MO / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Virtual
The Salesforce Consultant is an integral part of our Quote to Cash (Q2C) Implementation team and will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce.com projects. This role possesses a knowledge of cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it. Our Salesforce Consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery, including developing a thorough understanding of the client's requirements, applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce.com solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role helps guide teams to successfully deliver the Salesforce-centric project.
- Collaboration: Works closely with technical architects to act as the bridge between the business and IT teams
- Knowledge: Brings sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry and technology best practices, as well as understands the importance
- Configuration: The ability to act on a business requirement with technical configuration
- Designs: Design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to Q2C solutions – CPQ to Billing). The Salesforce Consultant delivers Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget, including performing “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs
- Functional and technical experience with Salesforce.com or other SaaS technology is a plus, ideally with;
- Mid-level - Proven experience analyzing and configuring on the Salesforce.com application
- Senior- level – Proven experience leading design and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- CPQ and/or Billing experience is a plus
- Communicates with clarity and impact, understanding how the message has been received
- Experience with Salesforce.com setup and user interface highly desired
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
- Creates clear, concise and complete functional specifications & required documents detailing systems requirements and distinctly define project scope
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, and other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related solutions
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Salesforce.com Certifications are a plus
- Accomplishment of the Salesforce Billing super badge highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website