Full Time only - “Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.”
Senior developer with very good handon experience on B2B and B2C . Interact with the client business in understanding the business context , translate it into technical requirements , Develop and test , , deploy
- Lead technical developer who can develop hands on new solutions in the existing application working with multiple teams
- Should be able to interact with the client business in understanding the business context , translate it into technical requirements , Develop and test , support client testing , deploy
Technical Experience :
- Should have good experience in development of SAP Hybris commerce both B2B B2C
- Should have experience in creating functional / technical designs ; experience in having technical discussions with the client
- Should be able to guide the junior team members technically , do code review of team members developments
Professional Attributes :
- Should possess good communication skills, directly interfacing with clients IT and Business teams
- Should be able to discuss business scenarios talk business language with pros cons of each variations
- Should be able to do high level effort estimation of new requirements
- SAY Hybris, B2B B2C experience
- Strong Java/J2EE background,Strong knowledge in front end technologies.
- Experience with the build & deployment processes.Working knowledge of build tools and hands on with the devops processes
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 01 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website