Full Time only - “Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.”
- SAP PP Projects Lead with implementation experience in SAP implementations. Capable of interacting with customer and provide expert inputs. Ability to lead a team and manage day to day work duties
- SAP PP experience in ECC 6.0 is a muse
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP PP . Implementation experience is a must · Sound knowledge of MRP, Planning strategies, Master data, Production execution. · Should be well versed with PP integration of MM, FI-CO and SD.
- Certification from SAP is added advantage.
- Candidate should be flexible to work on Implementation /Upgradet based on the requirement.
- Excellent understanding of integration with Finance and Product Costing · Experience in SAP Implementation, Rollouts, Supports. 1 lifecycle implementation and 1 roll-out project.
- Ability to work both in independent and team oriented environments with the well developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
- Implement SAP Production planning solutions in relevant areas· SAP process flow for processes and Master data for PP.·
- Various master data elements and related configuration for PP.· · Work with the development team for provide fuctional directives
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 01 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website