We are looking out for a Scrum Master for our project team based out of Hartford, CT
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Run daily stand up meetings facilitate meetings schedule meetings demo and decision making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Helps product owner to refine product backlog in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Responsible to Conduct Sprint retrospective meetings
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Knowledge of agile methodology and framework.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 14 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website