Description - External
*** Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. ***
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers,
idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
• Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions
• Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
• Distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development
• Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
• Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 8 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
• Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
• Prior background and knowledge of Java, .Net, Java Script, HTML, JSON, Angular JS will be essential for success in this Salesforce Architect role
• Hands on expertise in developing applications on the Force.com Platform
• Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP (Oracle and SAP especially)
• A Salesforce certification in application building or development
• An advanced degree is a plus.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Qualifications - External
SO Job Description Responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project Solution Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer Ensuring technical solutions enable satisfy and advance our clients needs and objectives whilst adhering to the highest technical and security standards and ensuring our teams develop their knowledge and skills accordingly Deliver acute technical excellence by way of advisory services consulting and handson execution across Salesforces suite of products both current and future Ensuring technical solutions enable satisfy and advance clients needs and objectives whilst adhering to the highest technical and security standards Responsibilities 1012 years of experience in low level in designing and developing overall solution Architecture high level design and technical dependencies Technical and Solution Architecture detailed design prototyping and testing in an advisory capacity Flagging
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 19 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website