Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
We are hiring our Service Line Sales Executive within our IoT and Connected Products business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries. We are looking for a key leader with deep experience selling IoT (Internet of Things) services. You will manage a portfolio of IoT programs and project delivery, establish and run governance with client stakeholders, and run financial and demand forecasts across the Connected Products portfolio.
You will also drive continuous improvements resulting in client value benefits, as well as a continuous competency uplift resulting in productivity and efficiency gains. You will be in a true P&L role – responsible for both top line & bottom line growth.
Locations: Multiple locations across the US.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Connected Products: Intelligent, IoT-enabled products are resulting in the proliferation of data leading to the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate capabilities to design products that build connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we work with our clients organizations from engineering to manufacturing. This is across all Industry-verticals. Our industry-aligned teams , use IoT-enabled products to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things—but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering, manufacturing & automation, operations and technology organizations within a specific the desired industry.
- Map client organization, build extraordinary relationships with new business units, and build a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the Connected Products transformation strategy and service offering
- Own and deliver on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer satisfaction targets
- Envision and create new opportunities within existing and new businesses
- Lead financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight
- Develop and execute Account Growth strategy and business plans
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years of IT sales experience with 2+ years in IoT Services and Consulting sales
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 30% YoY on a base of $5 Million
- Strong technical acumen with ability to formulate conceptual technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer in a “consultative selling” mode
- Experience in demand fulfillment, collaborating with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping those to Cognizant service offerings
Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels across multiple organization disciplines
- Deep awareness of markets, platforms, solutions and offerings in product engineering & manufacturing domains
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || New York, New York, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 15 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website