Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
We are hiring a Service Line Specialist within our Interactive business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries. We are looking for a key leader with deep experience selling Interactive consulting services and solutions. We look for results driven, client focused and collaborative Service Line Specialists with specialized domain experience to help our clients transform their digital engagement interaction and achieve disruptive benefits.
You will manage a portfolio of Interactive programs and project delivery, establish and run governance with client stakeholders, and run financial and demand forecasts across the Interactive portfolio.
You will also drive continuous improvements resulting in client value benefits, as well as a continuous competency uplift resulting in productivity and efficiency gains. You will be in a true P&L role – responsible for both top line & bottom line growth.
Locations: Multiple locations across the US.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Interactive: Customer centricity is no more “yet another” practice for organizations to follow. It is the core of the new digital economy and companies have to align their processes and practices around this to be successful. Within Cognizant, Interactive is a digital boutique with global scale partnering with our client to delivery world class experiences. From foresight services and experience design, to running some of the largest digital support services of their kind, we help our clients envision and operate tomorrow's products and services today. We are industry-focused specializing in applied innovation— platform-enabled, AI-driven, validated by human insight and science.
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering, manufacturing & automation, operations and technology organizations within a specific the desired industry.
- Map client organization, build extraordinary relationships with new business units, and build a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the Interactive transformation strategy and service offering
- Own and deliver on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer satisfaction targets
- Envision and create new opportunities within existing and new businesses
- Lead financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight
- Develop and execute Account Growth strategy and business plans
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years of IT sales experience
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 10-20% YoY on a base of $5-$10 Million
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and customer experience functions across domain and related technologies.
- Very thorough understanding of the mobile channels and technologies for digital customer interaction.
- Understanding of Human centered design and how that enable digital customer interaction. Proven and strong skills with ability to formulate conceptual solutions including design and technology to business problems.
- Proven results in consultative selling approach ( If in the domain of marketing, even more desired )
- Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels, especially CMO organization
- Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping to Cognizant service offerings
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong oral and written and interpersonal skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || San Francisco, California, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 15 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website