Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant's Digital Engineering practice is seeking a Service Line Specialist to help drive Digital Engineering engagements with our strategic clients. Cognizant is seeing vast client driven demand around Application Modernization and new product engineering. We have clients with 1000's of apps looking for us to help them take a journey toward velocity, efficiency and scalability. This is a senior level role, owning sales and strategy.
Locations: Multiple locations across the US.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Digital Engineering: Well-designed software transcends digital technology, going beyond the fulfillment of basic requirements to focus instead on human needs. Within Cognizant Digital Engineering, we help clients develop software products that transform human insights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. We also work with our clients to scale their native cloud applications. Using insights from the lived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replace traditional service strategies with engaging, precise, and direct digital applications. Designing great software is vital to success in the digital economy—and we understand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering, manufacturing & automation, operations and technology organizations within a specific the desired industry.
- Map client organization, build extraordinary relationships with new business units, and build a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the Interactive transformation strategy and service offering
- Own and deliver on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer satisfaction targets
- Envision and create new opportunities within existing and new businesses
- Lead financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight
- Develop and execute Account Growth strategy and business plans
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years of IT sales experience
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 10-20% YoY on a base of $5-$10 Million
- Proven results in consultative selling approach
- Strong technical understanding and experience selling modern application engineering work and/or native cloud development. A focus on platforms like Redhat Openshift, Amazon Web Services, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a huge plus
- Business acumen to a speak to CEO's and revenue owners about how software is eating the world, with the depth to translate those business requirements to CIO's, VP's of Development and Operations
- Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping to Cognizant service offerings
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong oral and written and interpersonal skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || New York, New York, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 15 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website