- Responsible to comprehend business requirements and document detailed functional specifications
- Should be able to scale up as a functional SME and perform the roles of BA
- Should be an Independent contributor and should be able to understand data dependencies
- Should be able to communicate clearly and coordinate with IT support and business teams
- Responsible for presenting the project status to senior management and present project dependencies in change control board
- Coordinate with the development team and review the design from a functional perspective
- Assists in assessing client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities.
- Coordinates planning sessions to document as-is business process, define the problems and limitations of the current process, and helps the business articulate how a successful solution would meet their needs. Documents discussion and agreements.
- Develops process flows, swim lane diagrams and use-cases to illustrate as-is and to-be states to demonstrate to business stakeholders that needs have been fully captured and to provide the required business context for IT at the start of the design phase
- Ability to solve problems creatively and Establishes strong relationship with project stake holders, IT leaders and business partners in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service focus at all times and Action-oriented with strong business and investment knowledge paired with an ability to “see the big picture” of complex trading and risk systems to identify the dependencies, plus the upstream and downstream impact of changes to system.
- Creative problem-solver and collaborative technologist with integrity and a mature understanding of products, services, and options strategies to develop and deliver functional requirements, reporting mechanisms, and regulatory compliance in ever-changing, challenging environments requiring adaptability and decisiveness to succeed
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Business-To-ConsumerPL4Required2Business ServicesPL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website