Preferred Qualifications - Onboarding automations
- Primary Technical Point Person for Automation Projects
- On-board Automation Projects BL and Developers
- Bot Creator/ Runner Setup
- Control Room Setup
- Bot Runner and Emer ID Requests
- Schedule Setup
- Credential Manager Setup
- DR Setup
- Code Migration
- User setup
- Application ID – *If applicable
- Setup NAS Shares – *If applicable
- Setup SQL DB – *If applicable
- Setup Entitlements – *If applicable
- Assist the development team during initial Automation testing & verifications with Project Groups.
- Assist the development team during production Implementation.
- Creation/Maintaining project related documentation (Production Support KB document etc.).
- Project handoff/training meeting to Support.
- Project Support Level 2 Support and Vendor interaction
- This member will participate as part of the regular Infrastructure Support On-Call rotation
- Assistance to any member of the AEC Platform Administration during periods of vacation or emergency situations
Roles and Responsibilities - Platform Admin Activities
- Consultant on projects during the feasibility phase for
- Technical questions and recommendations
- Architecture design
- Project software installation, configuration and support
- Level 3 escalation support for automation projects and vendor interaction
- This person should be able to navigate and understand the Windows Server Operating System environment, this to:
- Assist during Automation troubleshooting
- View, understand and extract system logs.
- Assist development team during project design.
- Understand and detect any system or access related issues.
- Active Directory
- User entitlements
- Database connectivity
- Ensure platform uptime and assist to provide and maintain a highly resilient infrastructure and Automation.
- Create and maintain any necessary monitoring and alert system.
- This member will participate as part of the regular server patching rotation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 13 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website