Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Registered Nurse today with College Park Family Care.Benefits
College Park Family Care, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Registered Nurse. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
**$2,500 New Employee Sign On Bonus Opportunity**
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Registered Nurse At College Park Family Care Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At College Park Family Care Center we have one simple goal—to treat our patients and colleagues like family. We are a vibrant, growing multi-specialty group that is committed to excellence in all we do. We believe that having a servant's heart extends far beyond the walls of our practice. In recognition of this, we offer opportunities for our co-workers to be involved in medical missions locally and around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional individuals to join our team! Every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. We believe in "care with caring," which means that we will treat the "whole" you—body, mind, and spirit. We work hard to support each other and provide an atmosphere of comfort, compassion and excellence in care to our patients and their families. If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact in our community. If you would like to be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else, apply now.
Visit our website to find out more about our history and what makes us different: https://collegeparkfamilycare.com
Seeking a Registered Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What Qualifications you will need:
Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
Please be sure to list current license information on your application
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website