Banking Support Center Agent
The Banking Support Center Agent will be responsible for responding to Banking Centers' questions and complete the basic to intermediate complexity calls that cannot be answered through the chatbot (e.g., password resets, medium complexity policies and procedures, etc.).
Various shifts available within the hours of operation
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation starting at $18.50
- Shift differentials and language premiums
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- The opportunity for career advancement
- The Banking Support Center Agent will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Retail Support Center by problem solving and providing alternative solutions for Banking Center related issues.
- Assist banking centers and retail departments with questions regarding written operational procedures, product information, federal regulations and bank policies so colleagues can better service bank customers. This includes using multiple software programs to complete transactions while interacting with customers via video.
- Meet or exceed key performance metrics while handling a high number of internal customer calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful candidates possess strong communication skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Apply on company website