Senior Product Analyst
The Senior Product Analyst role is responsible for processes associated with the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and IT Hardware Asset Management. The responsibilities include but are not limited to planning, designing processes, implementation, communication, adoption execution and continual improvement of CMDB and IT Hardware Asset Management related processes. This individual ensures that the processes are being carried out, ensures that data is accurate, and executes some aspects of the day-to-day operation of the processes. ITIL certification is preferred.
- Provides strategic management of the overall Product program, ensuring that release schedules are met and risks managed.
- Leads a collaborative, dynamic Product planning process prioritizing efforts that align with Comerica and Technology strategies and provide the best value and outcome for the investment.
- While working with the delivery team, responsible for developing structured development plans that drive Product releases from inception through delivery.
- Works with the Program/Project Management to decompose the Product Vision and Product Roadmap into themes which will be captured in the Product Backlog by the project manager or delivery lead.
- While working with the technical teams and the business Product Owner, the Product Delivery Manager is responsible for driving a Release and Iteration Plan based on the Backlog.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of budget, scope and schedules.
- Works with stakeholders to expand product offerings.
- Monitors current market, and competitive trends to identify opportunities for growth.
- Supports new product ideation activities and processes.
- Collaborates with Marketing and the business Product Owner on overall product strategy.
- Maintains awareness of Technology strategies and direction to assure the alignment of the product's technologies.
- Coordinates new product offerings and oversee flow of set up processes within delivery teams.
- Works with the key stakeholders including the business Product Owner to define the Product Vision and Product Roadmap for any given product that considers innovation, customer feedback and market/industry drivers.
- Works in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams including security, risk/compliance, architecture and operations.
- Ensures that all team members, including business partners, are working together effectively, are communicating with related teams and are producing quality work, in line with the overall Product vision.
- Actively participates in the Product Development community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders in Technology and other lines of business to ensure that there is visibility into the Product's direction, schedule, progress and operational status.
Apply on company website