Commercial Loan Booking Analyst I
The Commercial Booking Analyst I analyzes loan documents of a high degree of complexity, identify terms of the loan to setup on the Commercial Loan Accounting system.
Please Note: This is a hybrid position (work from home and two scheduled days on site) What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation starting at $44,000 - $55,000
- This position has the potential for a signing bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees as well as Part Time individuals
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) and Retirement Account Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- The opportunity for career advancement
- Setting up loans on the Commercial loan system for Balance sheet reporting and customer billing.
- Analyze the loan documents of various complexity levels, to identify loan terms for the new loans, renewals, payments, and rate changes; credits and debits to GL accounts, repricing's, advances, fees, DDA transactions, and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Independently analyze loan transactions for proper system processing, completeness of information, and verify that documentation meets Comerica's credit policy and department procedures.
- Utilize 10 different systems (Mainframes, Imaging systems, Access, Applications, etc.) to complete analysis and booking of transactions.
- Reconcile new and existing loan balances, fee transactions and funds flow documentation to understand financial structure for booking.
- Maintains and set up commercial loan accounts using the AFS system, while meeting production standards with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Handle different loan types that requires utilizing multiple systems to view and research documents to determine correct loan data to book.
Apply on company website