National Real Time Payments Manager, Vice President
The National Real Time Payments Manager is responsible for managing the services and daily transaction processing associated with the 24 x 7 Real Time Payment network. Candidates for this position must; be action oriented, have payments business acumen, be able to manage conflict well, be customer focused, have high decision quality, be able to develop direct reports, have strong interpersonal savvy, manage with vision and purpose, and have organization and strategic agility. Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of RTP service including accurate and timely daily transaction processing.
- Business lead sponsor responsible for ensuring RTP projects and projects that intersect with RTP are successfully implemented.
- Responsible for Audit, risk and compliance considerations pertaining to the RTP service including maintaining and enhancing the control environment and the broader risk program.
- Responsible for preparing a annual financial plan, monitoring income statements and preparing periodic forecast reporting. Includes establishing capacity plans to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Responsible for managing the RTP operations team including job descriptions, PMPs, career development and ongoing HR management.
- Responsible for collaborating with peer-bank working groups to influence industry and collect operational best practices pertaining to RTP.
Apply on company website