Senior Staff Engineer
Senior Staff Engineer SOA Analyst role will provide engineering analysis support for complex system management activities related to system software, hardware, performance, problem determination or resource management requiring communication and coordination with vendors, technicians, clients, and management. It will also provide technical input to management decision making in the areas of software, hardware, and performance. Responsibilities may include: performing detailed analysis of various projects and requests; developing designs for projects that have medium to high complexity; implementing advanced business solution, operate in a DevOps model. Experience with debugging, testing and test plans is desired, as well as, experience with tools like Eclipse and BitBucket. Subject-matter expertise in RESTful APIs and consumption patterns is highly desirable. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems. Drives best practices, improving processes, and ensuring that API governance and delivery capabilities are efficient and effective. Position Responsibilities: Design & Methodology
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas & vendors to identity, review & evaluate the solution requirements.
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable.
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies.
- Understand, participate, review and influence long term capacity planning and technology investments.
- Provide client consulting and planning guidance as applicable for moderate to complex projects.
- Provide consultation and works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational/business goals & objectives.
- Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on architectural, design development, integration opportunities, planning of complex systems.
- Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology and provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
- Review, identify and manage requirements for moderate to complex solutions and do a cost value, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Review, participate, develop and update architectural standards, guiding principles, rationales and strategies.
- Evaluate, review, and approve highly complex design solutions for business and Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
Apply on company website