Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist or Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join a hospital-employed practice.
- Potential 1:5 call
- Position can be pulmonology or a mix of pulmonology and critical care
- Hospital-employed position in single specialty practice
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in Gadsden, Albertville, Attalla, Boaz, Fort Payne, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Jacksonville, Leesburg, Piedmont, Rainbow City, Southside, Steele, Wellington and surrounding communities.
Gadsden, AL is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.
Apply on company website