Are you unexpectedly unemployed due to COVID-19? As you consider your options, it might be a good time to pursue a new career. One that would make you part of an essential workforce, making an impact in your community. Community Services Group (CSG) is continuing to hire while following universal precautions and safe practices to minimize risk of COVID-19 to both current and future employees, the individuals we serve, and our community members. We are continuously updating our policies and protocols to support our employees and their lifestyles.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Behavioral Health Specialist (Direct Support Specialist) for our Adult Mental Health Services Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) Program in State College, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Behavioral Health Specialists have the opportunity to work directly with individuals with mental health diagnoses to teach life skills so that they may live a fully integrated life. BHSs assist in the development of appropriate social, money management, housekeeping, hygiene, dietary and other skills that are necessary for living independently in the community. They participate in the development and implementation of each individual's treatment plan while assisting in the management of the symptoms of their mental illness. They also assist in the daily operation and cleaning of the residence to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Hourly Rate: $14.00 per hour; Awake Overnight: $14.50 per hour.
- Schedules: Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN (Flexible) - Weekday (Afternoon/Evening), Overnight (Awake) & Weekend Hours .
- Great opportunity to start your career in human services.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of regular scheduled hours and travel to other local programs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website