An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current PA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3:30 pm and includes call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- 100% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current PA...
Apply on company website