CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Kentucky with their search for a primary care physician for outpatient work. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is either a 4- or 5-day workweek, the choice is yours. Part-time is also available. You will see 17 to 24 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers. Candidates must be board certified, and H-1B visas are welcomed.
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of PTO in addition to all major holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established clinic with waiting outpatient base
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Each clinic offers something a little different
- Live in Lexington a rural location, your choice
- Strong clinical support staff
- Above-the-mean compensation and benefits
- Resident stipend and loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Kentucky with their search for a primary care physician for outpatient work. The facility needs a phy...
Apply on company website