Description***Sign on bonus available, ask Recruiter for details*** Introduction
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Clin Nurse Coord PC you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Northside Hospital which is a part of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Northside Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Northside Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Progressive Care Charge Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment in a leadership role. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your nursing career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of PCU patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will provide leadership to your nursing team during your designated shift
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN Preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire of transfer
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellent and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Northside Hospital is a 280+ bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are located in the heart of South Pinellas County. Were minutes from the pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility offers a full range of services. These include interventional stroke care, and spine care. These also include orthopedics, 24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general surgery. We are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are an American College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our heart program is widely known for introducing new procedures. The team at Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We strive to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website