DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualified candidates. Relocation Bonus also available.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Coronary ICU Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- $20,000 Sign on Bonus
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Coronary ICU Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will serve as a clinical resource. Provides/assists in direct care when appropriate to complex patients. Consults physicians and other healthcare providers to communicate patient progress.
- You will promote and hold all staff accountable for positive customer service behaviors (HCAHPS). Collaborates with physicians, patients and families to promote a positive patient experience.
- You will lead and participate with interdisciplinary team in planning delivery and evaluation of patient focused care. Participates in interdisciplinary rounds. Ensures that individualized patient goals are agreed upon between patient family and caregiver involvement.
- You will guide staff through clinical rounds, review patients' progression of care and promote positive patient experience.
- You will provide formal and informal education opportunities on the unit to improve clinical skills of all staff. Disseminates and coaches staff to implement latest evidence-based practice.
- You will delegate, supervise and evaluate nursing care provided by others while retaining accountability for the quality of care provided on the unit.
It all started here!TriStarCentennial Medical Centeris our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services.Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Cente... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website