Description$15,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
No weekends...No on-call...No major Holidays!
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Austin Endoscopy Center - North have the opportunity to make a real impact. As an Endoscopy Nurse you can be a part of change.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Austin Endoscopy Center - North, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Endoscopy Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the companys mission and vision by utilizing the nursing process in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period. You will plan and delivers safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred from his/her care to recovery. You will also perform duties of the circulating or scrub role in caring for all age patients.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures and have the ability to oversee the instrument and equipment set-up
- You will coordinate and oversee the room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures
- The Endoscopy Registered Nurse utilizes preference cards and updates them as necessary
Qualifications for this role:
- Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS as required by facility
Austin Endoscopy Center North is located in the northern area of Austin. We were established in 2001. Our AAAHC accredited center handles high volumes of colonoscopies, endoscopic placements, flexible sigmoidoscopy, pH Impedance testing, infusion services, and Esophageal Manometry. The center serves our patients Monday thru Friday. We offer a patient focused environment and place an emphasis on quality outcomes. Our parent company is HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website