- Participating in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- Planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems.
- This position requires providing service to all age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Job descriptions are subject to change with continued Activation Planning.
- Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college.
- One or more years RN experience in a clinical setting required.
- Specialty experience preferred.
- Hospice/end of life training preferred.
- Ventilator experience preferred.
- Successful completion of a skills based test required.
Conditions of Employment
Since this position will require the selected candidate to engage in regular contact with children in the form of care, guidance, supervision or training, you will be required to meet the requirements of the Child Protective Services Act, including the Pennsylvania State Police criminal background check, the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare child abuse criminal background clearance, and an FBI finger print based federal criminal records check. The selected candidate will not be allowed to commence working until all three (3) are completed satisfactorily.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County.
Apply on company website