Rated as a Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of Lexington Medical Center (LMC) is their 557-bed, modern, state-of-the-art facility. LMC has won the prestigious "Summit Award" from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction and the "Consumer Choice Award" from the National Research Corporation - both contributing to their reputation for giving patients the highest quality of care.
LMC is seeking an experienced Medical Director of Quality to lead their established and growing primary care physician network, comprised of over 200 physicians and advanced practice providers, in Columbia, South Carolina (SC):
- Around 50% clinical and 50% admin/leadership with flexibility based on preference
- Choose one of the multiple LMC clinic locations to support your specific clinical interests
- Full support in both clinical and admin/leadership components - including directors, managers, an outcomes coordinator, quality review specialists (QSR), and more
- Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan with up to a 6% match
- Board Certification in Obstetrics/Gynecology (OBGYN) required; other outpatient specialties may be considered
- Minimum of three years leadership experience required
- Home to the South Carolina State Museum, Columbia Museum of Art, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, and EdVenture Children's Museum
- Enjoy unique shopping districts with access to antiques, art galleries, boutiques, and malls, a wide variety of restaurants to suit every taste, and family-friendly festivals and live events
- Home to Allen University, Benedict College, Columbia College, and the University of South Carolina - Go Gamecocks!
- Easy access to Columbia Regional Airport for convenient travel
Apply on company website