Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Clinical Supervisor for our Mental Health (MH) Treatment Family Based Services in Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
CSG is offering a $1,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. The Sign-On-Bonus will be paid after the successful completion of the 6-month initial evaluation period.
As a Clinical Supervisor at CSG's Family Based Services Program, you will work closely with the children's program to ensure individuals receive quality treatment and achieve their highest potential. In this position, you will provide training, guidance, and supervision to the children's program staff in the development of overall treatment plans and support staff in their clinical skills development. You will also:
- Provide clinical leadership, guidance, training, and supervision to children's services staff.
- Assist clinicians in developing case conceptualizations and treatment plans.
- Assist in development and review of clinical aspects of performance.
- Provide on-call supervisory support for on-call staff.
- Participate in assigned committees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8 AM to 4:30 PM, with evening and weekend supervisory on-call coverage rotation with the Program Director.
- Opportunity to impact the lives of children and your community, while also making a difference in your own life.
- A great opportunity to grow your career with one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a master's degree in human services or related field and 2 years of experience as a clinician in a mental health or child welfare service.
- Professional licensure preferred (LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT).
- Supervisory and Family Based experience preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet program's needs.
- Work on-call to meet service line needs.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings and meetings.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website