The Clinical Assistant I will support the operations of the fraud, waste and abuse program for FEP. The
Clinical Assistant I will use online databases and other resources to document appropriate recommendations, clinical decisions and responses. Responsibilities also include the creation and maintenance of member files, generation, mailing and tracking of member and prescriber correspondence. The Clinical Assistant I supports the MQA department to deliver the highest quality service to client and membership, healthcare providers, and internal partners.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Time management skills. Detail oriented, ability to work independently.
3. Knowledge of pharmaceutical medications. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands while meeting deadlines.
4. Must be able to communicate in a professional demeanor and maintain high confidentiality standards.
5. Ability to meet contractual obligations determined by the client.
6. Strong knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, RxClaim, program specific database applications, including Advance Clinical, etc).
Healthcare experience a plus.
Project management experience a plus.
High School or equivalent; Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) license in good standing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website