As the Senior Manager for Benefits Testing and Quality Assurance you will be responsible for leading a team of 25 employees and 50 consultants and delivering with Quality for our healthplan clients in the commercial and exchange line of business. Your team will be responsible for ensuring that Client Experience and Member Experience meet or exceed their expectations. The team will be defining, running, and delivering enterprise-wide QA processes, strategies, and controls across the PBM testing portfolio. You will assume full ownership for business flows and build processes in the functional and integration test areas. This will include management and oversight of quality reviews and compliance to required quality standards. Your Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring your team
- Driving engagement towards best in class practices for Quality Assurance and Testing
- Ensuring the SOP, QA checklists, and test scenarios are up to date
- Delivering executive-level quality reporting (KPI Matrices) on enterprise-wide applications
- Establishing and delivering long and short term Quality goals across PBM IT organizations
- Managing the collection, analysis, and reporting of testing metrics
- Developing Test Methodologies for Functional/ Unit Testing and End to End Business process Testing
- Leading the automation in QA tools to increase the productivity
- Defining and managing the process to ensure the adherence to the best in class testing practices.
Your success will be determined by your ability to guide your team in delivering high quality work, on-schedule, in a dynamic, metrics driven environment. You will need to bring with you a deep understanding of plan benefit configuration, testing for exchange and commercial lines of business. Your knowledge of QA principles, practices and procedures and ability to apply this knowledge to a variety of work assignments and compliance initiatives will be tested daily. We are seeking a leader who will work to drive the workflow with a sense of urgency and dedicated preparedness for continuous improvement around government regulatory requirements.
* 8 or more years of progressive experience in Management and Quality Assurance in a Healthcare setting
* At least 3 years of direct or indirect leadership experience
* Willingness and Ability to travel up to 15% for business support
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access. Experience with Visio, Project and Facets also a plus
* Willingness to travel as needed for project collaboration and partner meetings
* Superb communication (Verbal and Written) and teamwork skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage strategic projects
* Experience with conflict resolution management and issues that may impede progress of delivery
* Continuous process improvement mindset and the ability to turn improvement ideas into executable plans for implementation across QA/Application teams
* Ability to identify and define problems and collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
* Able to prioritize, manage concurrent assignments, and direct the work of others to meet deadlines
* Bachelors Degree is required
* Masters Degree is preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website