As the Senior Manager for Client Implementations, you will lead and manage client implementation activities and staff across locations in support of the designated lines of business (LOB) clients of CVS Caremark.. In addition, you will manage projects related to process improvement, SOPs, training, and the maintenance & development of implementation tools and staff as assigned. Contractual compliance, organizational risk identification/mitigation, escalated issue resolution, and sales support are required. You will work independently in a self-directed team environment and work cross-functionally between interrelated departments linking departmental objectives to corporate objectives. Additional responsibilities include:
- Mitigating client/member risks and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of the organization and any impacts of project components, in both proactive and reactive resolution circumstances.
- Mitigating compliance and regulatory risks associated with the implementation.
- Partnering with sales, marketing, benefits, and other functional areas to facilitate operational procedures and implementation processes for client setup.
- Leading a team of Implementation Managers (IMs) and providing expert support through the implementation process of gathering client requirements, clarifying client intent, translating client requirements for entry into CVS operating systems, and defining reporting and communication needs.
- Managing, forecasting, and communicating resource capacity planning and client pipeline assignments, while ensuring quality and service standards are met, including contractual deliverables and overall client satisfaction.
The successful Client Implementations Senior Manager fosters a culture of teamwork, leadership, and integrity for their staff and colleagues. Your accountability for the new hire onboarding and training of your staff should result in a superior performing team and providing development opportunities for the individual staff. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Client Implementations Senior Manager will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace
This position is a fully remote, work-from-home position.
* 5+ years of client relationship management experience, with proven client implementation and project management experience, within a healthcare/PBM, account services, customer service, non-IT client implementations, or related industry.
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%.
* Implementation experience in Health Plan commercial, Medicare, Exchange and/or Medicaid new business
* Prior leadership experience is strongly preferred.
* Certification in Project Management.
* Matrix management experience.
Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website