CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, has an opportunity for a Correspondence Specialist in Monroeville to join our Specialty Pharmacy team! The Correspondence Specialist will review and appropriately respond to incoming electronic communications from financial institutions. This position will work closely with various other departments within CVS Health.
We will support you by offering all the tools and resources you need to be successful in a collaborative team environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental list of benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- 6+ months experience in data entry
- Prior experience of performing reimbursement, collections or medical insurance billing
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Ability to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects, and prioritize task in a fast paced environment while displaying strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website