Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
As part of the Enterprise Analytics function, the Front Store Customer Insights and Growth team supports our mission to be a customer-centric, data-driven organization. This team aggressively tracks and helps grow CVS' customer franchise by optimizing customer journeys through tactics derived by analyzing trends in customer shopping behavior, needs, intents, and responses.
As Senior Manager of Customer Analytics, you will:
- Apply your pattern recognition skills to spot and describe trends in customer behavior and develop insights to inspire ideas for growth and innovation.
- Support the development and scaling of highly personalized, customer-focused strategies that will be leveraged across multiple channels to optimize targeted communications.
- Work closely with the business team to develop and deliver analyses and insights, and to collaborate with our go-to-market team to ensure those customer insights are integrated across all campaigns and strategies.
- Identify our customers' needs and motivations through deep-dive analysis to drive value through personalized targeting.
- Define objectives and key milestones to meet short- and long-term needs of business stakeholders and oversee project management activities including team communication, leadership updates, stakeholder management and timelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders including business partners, IT, other analytic teams, Legal, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering in fast-paced environments, proven ability to influence leadership through their work product, a passion for using data and analytics to drive business decision-making and customer behavior, a bias toward action, and a hypothesis-driven approach to analytics to drive business value.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working with a variety of analytic tools and techniques, customer behavioral analysis & insight development, measurement methodologies development, statistical hypothesis/significance testing.
• 3+ years of experience in at least one of programming language (Python, R, Scala, SQL etc.)
• 2+ years of experience establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with business partners, and executive leadership, establishing deep understanding and ability to engage in business strategies and establish clear linkages to data & analytics.
• 2+ years of experience driving value for growth initiatives through extensive data-led insights and associated recommendations
• 2+ years of project management skills with the ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize her/his own time as well as that of the direct reports.
• 1+ years of experiencing mentoring and developing analysts
• Experience of extensive experimentation design and understanding of customer P&L
• Experience in Retail, CPG, Media, or other direct-to-consumer settings
• Structured communication skills – experience with presenting and discussing analytical content, and ability to tell a story with the data
• Strong problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, synthesis, and implications development
Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree in quantitative areas or MBA a plus.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website