Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Grandview Pharmacy, a CVS Health company, we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees.
As a Delivery Driver for Grandview, you will work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will collaborate with the pharmacy, patients, and nursing homes to ensure that all deliveries/pick-ups are made in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will act as a liaison between the facility staff and our pharmacy, delivering medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that patient's home. As part of the delivery team, you will deliver top-notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others.
- Work with pharmacy staff so that all deliveries leave the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested
- Transport and deliver medication and front store items to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss
- Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which may include checking and/or logging recipient identification
- Report status and any problems to pharmacy management
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Maintain company cars by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
- Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Map Quest
This is a part-time overnight position (3-4 shifts per week) starting around 11pm to 4am, with longer routes available until 8am
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Possess and maintain a clear driving record
- Be able to communicate in English
Ability to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up 25lbs while walking upstairs
- Ability to be physically active for entire shift, as well as stand for intermittent periods of time
- Have a minimum of one year driving experience.
- Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred
- Computer and Smart Phone experience preferred
- A verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website