The Distribution Center Manager will plan, organize, direct, control, and manage the daily activities of an assigned functional area within the distribution center.
The Distribution Center Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan, organize, schedule, forecast, and coordinate work in order to meet production schedules and operational goals. Review/analyze production, quality, and other operational reports, initiating changes, as needed, to ensure a high level of service to store operations.
- Develop and implement plans, procedures, programs, and strategies to enhance performance, service level, and cost-per-piece.
- Prepare departmental budget and control expenditures against approved budget.
- Administer policies/procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Professionally address issues with employees utilizing the proper resources.
- Develop an accountable supervisory staff with an emphasis on team building, communication, performance accountability, and positive Employee Relations Leader.
5+ years of prior management experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience within a multi shift distribution center.
- On call/weekends when necessary.
- Prior non-union environment experience.
- Prior experience within a multi shift distribution center. Additional certifications, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently.
- Ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website