Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Field Trainer is accountable for the delivery of standard training curriculum to drive a consistent learning experience, best-in-class customer experience, and overall improvements to employee engagement and job performance. Partners with Corporate Training and Development to ensure business unit training methods are consistent with company-wide guidelines.
• Drives completion of organizational wide onboarding and training required of all employees
• Facilitates classroom training to build employee knowledge, skills and abilities. This includes but is not limited to: new hire orientation, new employee position-based training, and ongoing training for existing employees
• Coaches and develops subject matter experts; assists with on the job training needs
• Manages the learning environment (classroom and on the job) independently to ensure a quality learning experience
• Consults with Managers and subject matter experts on the appropriate job training methods to support classroom training
• Collaborates with internal stakeholders such as Operations, IT, and Quality to ensure training materials and curriculum are up-to-date, compliant, and accurate
• Develops and implements a variety of classroom management processes, including but not limited to, scheduling, training evaluation and follow-up
• Uses evaluation tools to measure training effectiveness and provides feedback to learners and managers
• Partners with Corporate Training & Development and internal stakeholders to constantly evaluate training methods and make ongoing improvements. Regularly participates in activities designed to improve business performance and effectiveness
• Uses appropriate instructional design processes and tools to create effective classroom and on the job training curriculum and supporting materials (depending on the business platform the role supports)
• 1+ years of previous experience in a training role preferably within a healthcare or call center environment
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule and travel to accommodate business needs
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated presentation and training skills in a classroom environment
• Strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated success working independently
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven understanding and application of adult learning practices
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others
High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website