As an Information Security, Senior Analyst (Network Access Provisioning) you will analyze, administer, maintain and monitor secure system and application accesses to internal resources for employees, affiliates and external customers, in accordance with established security policies, controls and standards. The Information Security, Senior Analyst (Network Access Provisioning is essential for ensuring quality of access processing and identifying and developing processing efficiencies. The Information Security, Senior Analyst (Network Access Provisioning) position is responsible for Providing rapid response to user community's requests for security assistance.
As part of the Identity and Access Management - Access, Analysis and Provisioning Team you will be expected to be proficient in access provisioning activities, such as fulfillment of access requests, troubleshooting reported access issues, and participating in compliance audits. Additionally, the Identity and Access Management - Access, Analysis and Provisioning Team is accountable for providing operational support while working collaboratively in inter-departmental settings to accomplish tasks and goals. Must be able to manage both long and short-term Customer driven and internal IAM projects effectively.
- Provides technical guidance to analyze, administer, and maintain user accounts and entitlements (e.g., infrastructure, applications (mainframe, web based, database), Active Directory, etc.) to ensure appropriate access rights are maintained
- Participates in root cause analysis and corrective action plans, through to resolution
- Supports the design, implementation, and adherence of access controls to protect data and applications (i.e., RBAC, roles, rules, profiles, templates, groups).
- Proactively establishes effective relationships with other support/service areas (e.g., engineering areas, business area development personnel, etc.) to promote efficient processing of access requests
- Ensures adherence to established change management processes and timelines
- Applies critical thinking and common-sense reasoning in problem resolution and the relation to the bigger organizational picture
- Works independently work with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Utilizes Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Works independently, completely, and accurately follow established Standard Operating Procedures
- Team player attitude with the willingness to help
- Recognizes areas of opportunity for process and/or documentation improvement
- 24/7 On-call pager rotation and occasional after-hours/holiday support
- 3+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management in an operational support role
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Management/Office 365, Splunk
- Experience supporting project tasks and understanding project timelines
- Experience with SQL and PowerShell queries
- Experience with Security Control frameworks, controls, and security reporting laws (e.g., NIST, HIPPA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), System and Organization Controls Report (SOC))
- Security + or other Security related Certification desired
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website