CVS Health companies have a mission to help people on their path to better health. Together CVS-Aetna is an unparalleled platform to make a significant impact in US health care. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more patient-centric, accessible, easier to use, and less expensive.
Why CVS-Aetna Analytics & Behavior Change?
The Analytics & Behavior Change team sits at the intersection of CVS and Aetna. We are an elite, rapidly growing community of nearly 1,000 MDs, PhDs, MBAs, and MSc from top tier universities and industries who bring their clinical, technical, and economic experience to bear in tackling some of today's most critical healthcare questions.
Get in at the ground floor of our digital transformation. The combined data assets of CVS and Aetna are massive and largely untapped. Help us revolutionize healthcare by innovating solutions to high-visibility challenges with unparalleled access to unique datasets.
Do things that matter. We improve member health and reduce costs using data science and advanced analytics (e.g., condition-specific predictive models and clinical data mining). We also bend the business case to favor the right members getting the right interventions at the right time.
What you'll do
The Specialty Pharmacy Growth and Optimization group within Analytics & Behavior Change wields cutting-edge analytics and data science techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Specialty Pharmacy business. We're looking for a player-coach who enjoys an entrepreneurial working environment to join us as a Senior Analytics Advisor to help manage and execute a portfolio of supply chain, operations, and program evaluation projects. You will serve as an internal consultant to teams within our Specialty Pharmacy business to help them harness the power of their data to answer mission critical problems. In any given day, you will:
• Act as a thought partner for business leaders in determining analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and outcomes from partner programs (e.g. prescription renewal channel optimization pilot)
• Establish workplans, timelines, and deliverables from analytics and data science projects
• Wrangle large structured and unstructured datasets from disparate enterprise databases
• Manage stakeholder relationships across the business
• Mentor a team of junior analysts
• Develop descriptive/statistical analyses to answer internal business partners' questions
• Present modeling results to senior stakeholders, tying progress to enterprise goals
• Master's with professional experience (5+ years)
• SQL and Python/R experience (4+ years)
• Data visualization experience using Tableau, Power BI, or similar (2+ years)
• Stakeholder management and leadership experience (3+ years)
• MBA or similar degree in business field
• Experience in a top-tier consulting firm
• Experience with dimension reduction and machine learning algorithms
• Stakeholder leadership experience, especially of clinical/commercial partners
• Experience with healthcare data
• Experience with cross-functional teams
Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website