This position will be working from home and will require the employee to make regular travel within Erie, Crawford or Mercer counties in Pennsylvania
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level! Join our Community Care team as an industry leader in serving our members by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have life-changing impact on our Community Care members. Community Care is a member centric, team-delivered, community-based care management model that joins members where they are. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members' health care and social determinant needs. The dedication of talented and caring health care professionals drives the delivery of high quality, cost effective products and services. They make it possible for members to get the right health care treatment for their needs and for CVS- Aetna to keep ti. Join us in this exciting opportunity as we grow and expand to change lives in new markets across the country.
Working for a dynamic, industry leading health care company that puts the focus on the member is what CVS-Aetna is all about. If you like working independently as a Social Worker and as part of a Team, this position may be what you have been looking for. As our company continues to grow our stake hold in local communities is what makes our company stand out in the health care industry. Our talented and caring health care professionals drive the delivery of high-quality services.
- As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you will use your clinical judgement to assess your member's needs.
- Communication, problem solving, researching resources are a component of what you will do as a Social Worker at CVS-Aetna, Community Care Program.
- As a Social Worker at our company you will create your own scheduling with your members.
- Each member receives a psychosocial assessment to better understand what Social Determinants of Health are impacting them in reaching their best health care outcomes.
- Social Workers adhere to Medicare and company policies and procedures to ensure that members receive the very best services we have to offer.
- In this position you will document all case notes, care plans and member goals into one of our dedicated platforms so that the member receives holistic solutions approach from all members on the team.
- Case presentations are co-presented by you the Social Worker, in a multidisciplinary format so that our more complex members will receive the best recommendations from all team members.
- As a Social Worker in this position you will have the best opportunities to learn more about your members through face to .
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery of Medicare services.
- CCM Certification is a plus. Must exercise independent and sound judgment in decision making.
- Must be highly organized to manage continuously changing priorities.
- Proficiency with computers – (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and must navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
Education and Certification Requirements
- LCSW: (LCSW or state equivalent – LISW or LISW-S in Ohio)
- 3+ years of direct clinical practice experience post master's degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
- Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
- Crisis intervention experience preferred
- Home Health experience preferred
- Local Community Resource Referral experience preferred
Percent of Travel Required
10 - 25%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website